Monday, May 12, 2008

Cats at Work

My sister called and described a cartoon from the Funny Times titled "The First and Last Bring Your Cat to Work Day". It was a funny cartoon even when it was shouted through my cell phone's noisy bluetooth headset while driving home from work.

When I got home I checked out the Dilbert Blog and read today's entry My Cat Sarah that starts out:
I have an office cat, Sarah. She's a scrawny little tuxedo cat, about 18-years old. Sarah hates it when I try to work. I mean she really, really hates it. As soon as I enter the office she starts screaming at me. It's not a polite meow. It's more like a baby banshee being attacked by a porcupine. The noise penetrates my entire body. I'm almost certain it causes internal bleeding. This screaming lasts from the time I come to work until I leave.

...and just gets better from there! :)

No comments: